Tuesday, December 10, 2013

These Boots Are Made For....


Over-the-knee boots are definitely something I wouldn’t necessarily consider a “trend”... they are all over the runways and streets in the winter and fall, every year. But I will say I am excited I finally jumped on the bandwagon of this amazing boot style. 

A few months ago I scored a flat black leather pair of Sam Edelman’s on sale at Nordstrom Rack and a couple weeks ago I got a killer deal on some camel colored, faux suede, pointy-toed, high-heeled babies from F21 for $25... yes, I said $25! Best twenty five I have ever spent! ;) There is a black version still available for $44 (see Shopstyle options below).

Both are beyond versatile and can be dressed up or down. My favorite way to wear them both are with leggings/skinny jeans and an over sized sweater….

Below are a few more ways to rock them this winter….

Image via: Atlantic Pacific, Boots: Sigerson Morrison

Image via: Barefoot Blonde, Boots: Stuart Weitzman 

Image via: Elle

Image via: Pinterest

Check out the options below for a wide array of price points! 


How are you wearing over-the-knee boots this season?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment