Friday, December 20, 2013

Interiors: Bedroom Makeover

It's crazy how the excitement of buying your first house quickly fizzles when you realize you now have to FURNISH your first house. 

Jake and I are currently one year into our "firs-time home owner" bliss and we are still stumped when it comes to how to fill the space! I have slowly been perusing my go-to, budget-friendly home stores such as Home Goods, and West Elm searching high and low for some type...any type of furnishings and or wall decor to begin to make our home feel like "our" home with a little splash of each of our personalities. 

Since we are yet to have even one completed room I have decided to hone in one room and one room only. First up is our master bedroom. 

Here is some of my inspiration for our bedroom, thanks to Pinterest....
P.S. I will be posting updates as the room comes together :) 


Loving the masculine stripe with the neutral palette 


Dreamy!!! 


Everything about the above room makes me want to move right in! The velvet and chandelier are gorgeous! 


Perfect pop of chartreuse 


Would love a corner vanity


A few pieces I am currently coveting...


1. Pillow: West Elm 2. Bed: Z Gallerie 3. Jewelry Stand: West Elm 4. Pillow: West Elm
5. Candle Holders: Z Gallerie 6. Chase: Z Gallerie

No comments:

Post a Comment