Friday, December 27, 2013

NYE...Leave Your LBD at Home

Happy Friday beauties! I am enjoying my last few days relaxing, spending time with family and friends and doing a whole lotta puppy snuggling. I thought it would only be appropriate to talk party attire today...NYE is right around the corner and I feel like there are so many unique options to look glam while ringing in the New Year without having to resort to your go-to LBD. 

Left to Right: 1 2 3

For a holiday party this past week I decided to wear an all-black jumpsuit, I paired it with a beaded waist belt and simple black patent pointy heels. This was not only comfortable but I felt like it stood out in a sea of cocktail dresses. The Nasty Gal version pictured has a sexy plunging neckline perfect for New Years Eve. 

Sequins and velvet are classic holiday textures, and they look entirely new when showcased in unexpected silhouettes like the above, Nasty Gal romper and Alice and Olivia pant suit...

IF you are loving these styles as much as I am, take a look below for similar options...

What are you planning for your NYE outfit?  Would you rock a pantsuit? 


No comments:

Post a Comment