Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Midi Mahem

Is everyone else loving the midi-skirt as much as I am right now? There is something about that awkward length we have been told in the past works on no one, that I have been drawn to...

Being only 5'3" I have stayed away from anything that even has the teeniest possibility of making me look shorter than I already I am, so when this trend popped up, I'll admit I steered clear. It wasn't until recently I tried on a midi style pencil skirt and needless to say I fell in love, and ladies...lemme tell ya, it actually made me feel...TALL! I encourage anyone who is on the midi-fence to try it out for yourself! 

Not only can you find many versatile silhouettes, you can also find styles for day and night, check out the outfits I created below...as you can see I am ALSO digging crop tops :) 



1. Top: Topshop 2. Faux fur stole: Topshop 3. Skirt: Topshop 4. Heels: Paul Andrew 
5.Clutch: Saint Laurent 6. Earrings: Oscar De La Renta 

1. Top: 3.1 Phillip Lim 2. Lipstick: MAC 3. Skirt: Topshop 4. Booties: B Brian Atwood 
5. Handbag: celinĂ© 6. Collar Necklace: Laura8 7. Glasses: Kamali Kulture


How are you ladies wearing this style? 



No comments:

Post a Comment