Sunday, December 22, 2013

Moody Monday: Gilded Glam

The holiday is officially amongst us...am I ready for it? No. Presents are still being wrapped and sought after in the final hours...When will I learn!? 

On that note, let's get into the spirit of the season with a little holiday glam to get you in the mood....gilded neutrals are my current inspiration; as you will see, rose gold still owns my heart...call it a trend, it will always be my favorite! 







image via: The Glitter Guide







1. Sequin Skirt: Free People 2. Makeup Case: Rebecca Minkoff 3. Watch: Olivia Burton 
4. Eyeliner: Eveko 5. Satchel: Cambridge 6. Bracelet: Gemma Redux



3 comments:

  1. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Beauty Guest Post 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Fashion Write For Us

    ReplyDelete