Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Endings...


Yesterday was a whirlwind of a day with college graduation in full effect. I started the morning with a portfolio show that quickly transitioned into the commencement ceremony. In a blink of the eye I was sipping on a peach habenero margarita reflecting on the past four years I've spent working on getting to where I was at that exact moment. A girl with a college degree and head full of dreams. I've always been a girl with a head full of dreams but now I actually have the skills and knowledge to get to those goals. Starting today, I am officially packing a Bachelor Degree in Fashion Marketing from the Art Institute of Portland with me on my job hunt. Wish me luck!

ahhh...yes. yesterday was a good day. The most amazing part was all of the support of my family and friends that were there to share my special moment. Just when I thought my day couldn't get better it did. Before I knew it I was peering into a giant brown Louis Vuitton bag and pulling out the yummy contents inside...

Needless to say it was a happy ending to a happy day!

say hello to my newest handbag...the Damier Azur Speedy 35. It is gorgeous to say the least. 





As I am sure you have all seen this clip of Louis Vuitton's 2011 Cruise Collection in Capri,  I couldn't help but post it. The sun. The location. The clothes. Perfection. I could really use a vacation right about now (as I peak out the window at the ever-looming Pacific Northwest storm clouds).
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment