Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fresh and Foxy

Loving this braid...effortlessly chic



Just picked up the June issue of Allure, not going to lie...I really only purchased it for the simple fact that Megan Fox was featured on the cover. Good press, bad press, good actress, bad actress, all aside you cant deny she is absolutely gorgeous! Her look is timeless, and never over the top.

For the Allure shoot the makeup was very simple and reflected a fresh spring vibe. Her down-to-earth persona is definitely captured in the interview, confessing that she was a comic book nerd as a kid and finds an escape nowadays doing "couple-y domestic stuff" with her bf Brian Austin Green like watching TLC and the Discovery channel (a girl after my own heart) :) She goes on to admit she was and always has been a bit of a loner and says she requires more alone time than the average human being.

As for a dirty mouth she's been known to have in interviews...Allure tallied 24 f-bombs, publishing 6...(I think I love this girl!) 

"Everyone blows sunshine up everyone else's ass, I hate receiving compliments; I hate being told I'm talented or people think I'm going to be a movie star. I always feel that it's forced or fake."  

Check out the video below for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment