Thursday, May 27, 2010

Behind the Clouds....



Random photo shoot with the beau this past Fall 


Loving this modern peacoat's massive collar...




Apparently it's almost June...but the weather here in the NW is more like November, wet, cool and depressing, hence this post's cold weather wear. I ran across 7 For All Mankind's Fall 2010 men's wear line on denimblog.com and was immediately reminded of my own boyfriend's casual style. While I'm the one who obsesses over clothes (his included) I have a feeling he'll be diggin' this line come Fall as well.

Beyond the lust worthy jackets I'm uber excited over the colored denim that they will be debuting in their Fall line, earth tones and even a rich bordeaux. Fall/Winter is by far my favorite seasons to dress for but seriously...Summer...will you ever get here?

No comments:

Post a Comment